1. Cut-off dates
We will not accept any new registration forms after 5pm, 3 February 2016.
2. Group bookings
To get the group booking discount, you will need to register 3 people from the same organisation at the same time.
3. Confirming your registration
You won’t be fully registered until we receive your registration form and payment.
After you submit a registration form, we will send confirmation. After payment is received, we will email you a tax invoice.
4. Cancelling a registration
If you need to cancel your registration:
- more than 1 week before the course date—we will give you a full refund
- less than 1 week before the course date because of a family emergency—we will consider all requests on a case-by-case basis. We may be able to give you a refund for the fee minus $100 (for room booking and other costs).
- less than 1 week before the course date for other reasons—we will not be able to refund. However, you can transfer your registration to another person.
If we need to cancel the course, you will get a full refund.
5. Transferring your registration
If you need to transfer your registration to someone else, please email email@example.com with their registration details. There will be no extra charge.
6. Recording the course
We may record the course and publish parts of it for promotional purposes.
We will try not to capture or identify anyone on film, but if your voice or face happens to be included, we will ask your permission before we publish it.
Please let us know in advance if you do not wish to be filmed at all.
7. Changes to course structure
The course details we publish on our website is a list of everything we can cover in a course.
We will always try to tailor a course to what our audience needs—but this might mean that we can’t always cover everything on that list. Depending on the group and time constraints, there may be minor changes or omissions.
If you are particularly interested in a certain aspect of the course, please let us know in advance and we will make sure we cover it.
8. Bring your own device
We will provide printed handouts on the day, but we will also have Microsoft Word (.docx) files available if you would like to bring your own device.